March 18, 2010

March 17 -FNU Student drawing





Liberal Opposition Leader, Michael Ignatieff, was at the first Nations University campus Wednesday, vowing to continue the fight to restore funding to the university (see Leader Post newspaper article on the event.)

When I came to class later that afternoon, I saw this drawing left behind by someone ... probably a student. I am including it in this blog because it shows what is happening and how some people are feeling in Regina over this issue ... and I wanted this blog to be a photographic record of Regina and its people in 2010.

I took a close up of the artist's name and his/her drawing before the caretaker came by and threw this drawing in the garbage. Who ever you are, you should be a political cartoon artist; you are that GOOD! (I can barely draw a stick person.)
UPDATE: The artist's name is Adam Martin!

No comments:

Post a Comment